Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spiral Patterns of My Mind


I don't have much time at the moment for anything other than work, so here's a quickie...and quite possibly the shortest post I have ever written.

Have you ever felt you were spiralling?  I don't mean spiralling out of control (I don't think),  I mean, on a spiral path? You know, you tootle along quite happily - round and round but always going somewhere - and then, depending on which way you were going, you get to the 'end' or 'centre' thinking, "Ah, yes, that's me getting there."   Then you notice the spiral path carries on and on and on; round and round and round.

Mmmmm. That was last night's dream. My head is still all swirly and foggy and it hurts lots. I want to lie down but I have so much stuff to do.

Back to beat sheeting again today.


No comments:

Post a Comment