Friday, December 11, 2009

Ruby 0110


Another day, another terribly talented "0110: Twisted Tales & Glorious" Covert Team member - this time though, it's time to face the music (*groan*) and announce the wonder that is Sam Watts as our Composer. He has a lovely way with his hands, so I'm really looking forward to hearing his musical take on 0110! If you would like to know more about Sam and 0110, HERE is where to go. I popped a little bit into The Diaries too...

Having a lot of work and socials all on at once is a marvellous moan to have, however I can categorically state that from tomorrow until the second week in January, I will not be attending anymore frolics. There I've said it. Tonight, after taking in some of Piers Beckley's finely adapted atmosphere in the form of "Oliver Twist", I shall literally fade into the evening mists, not to be seen again until the year Two Thousand and Ten.

I will of course, still be working away: with "0110" drafts coming in and many Feature discussions to be had, it really will be a busy few weeks ahead. Oh, yes, and then there's Christmas. I love Christmas, me. I love every single darn thing about it. It's just...sparkly - need I say more?

Adios for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment