Monday, November 16, 2009

0110 - Scribe Diary 4


I have been doing a fair bit of background work for "0110" over the weekend, which has been challenging but fun all the same. Hell, I even managed to write something totally unrelated, too. Fancy that, eh? Me actually writing something these days. Ha! Take that, Time!

I'm seriously amused (but only slightly worried) by the amount of odd happenings surrounding the "0110" Team and Project. The diary section of the 0110 Website is just about to be updated with an email from Scribe, Michelle Lipton - have a read of it and you'll see what I mean. You can also leave comments in the diary section now, so feel free to share anything odd that may have happened to YOU since you became involved in "0110"!

I did warn the Team that I thought this could quite possibly become a life changing experience for us all. Even I didn't realise then, just how much.

;0)


No comments:

Post a Comment