Monday, November 02, 2009

Clearing Mists


Now Hallowe'en has been and gone, I can wish a brand, spanking, shiny Celtic New Year to you all.

Not an awful lot to tell you other than I spent the best part of the weekend being a pirate, I have one bright scarlet fingernail (I really like the colour so I won't remove the nail varnish just yet), "0110: Twisted Tales and Glorious" is coming together, and it looks as though I'll be filing this year, in my life archive, under "Not Too Bad".

Next it's Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes Night - another one of my favourites of the year. It's all those pretty colours, you see - an aerial equivalent of being given carte blanche in Tiffany's. Yum, indeed.

Well, in case you've missed it, 0110 is now available to follow on Twitter as @zerooneonezero and the news/diaries pages on the main "0110:Twisted Tales & Glorious" website will be updated with bits and pieces of info as we move along.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment