3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you. Please see below.
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
1) I have an arcane fascination of genetics, alchemy and brain wave measurement methodology.
2) I wanted to be a forensic scientist until the age of eight, then a writer/director/producer from then on.
3) I applied to Glasgow School of Art (Fine Art), University of Strathclyde (English Lit) and RSAMD (Performance) but ditched all places when I was offered a production job at the BBC.
4) I had a imaginary childhood friend called Elizabeth. She was a ghost. She was. Honest. Derek Acorah saw her, and everything.
5) I receive 20 or so slightly freaky fan letters a year: you don't mind me saying that do you fan-people? No? Good. Part of my charm - yes, I know... ;0)
6) I used to work for Michael Winner.
I'm not going to single anyone out for tagging as most people have been done already. However, if you wish to take up the gauntlet, don't let me stop your fun.