Thursday, June 12, 2008

One

Can't really believe it was a whole year ago since The Kid whizzed onto this mortal coil. How time flies. How he's grown. How much can a toddler eat?  An awful lot.

Today, no work was done as The Kid & I spent most of our time in the company of Iggle Piggle, Makka Pakka and Upsy Daisy in one form or another - and although I was thoroughly sick of seeing the characters by the end of the day, I still felt the need to remove them from his Birthday Cake before cutting it up to eat. I don't wish to carry the lifelong image of The Kid on his First Birthday, staring with horror at a dismembered Iggle Piggle.  I mean, it's not like he would have eaten them anyway as he doesn't really like cake - he prefers olives. 'Nuff said.

So, for all you cyber-rellies out there, here he is. The Kid, aged One Whole Year.  

Quite a lad. Quite a year. x






3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cutest Boy!

    I'm IN LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!
    Happy birthday.
    That year flew by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to the little fella!

    when (if) you have time I've tagged you with this music meme that's going round.

    ReplyDelete