Hello Crystal Tips.
Here are a dozen things that have become apparent this week:
- I could work from anywhere in the world and no-one would know any different.
- Going to the gym makes me happy, and keeps me focused for the rest of the day.
- Narrow roads, trees, X5s and wing mirrors mix like oil and water.
- I just realised how organised, and how pretty good at organising I am.
- 'No' is not an definitive answer.
- I lost a very beautiful friend a month or so ago, and I really miss him & his dreadful sardonic wit more than I thought I would.
- I'm not too bad a business person.
- Edit suites suck life force out of you and then re-inject it, just when you didn't expect it.
- Tapas and Rioja in Spain taste better than at home.
- The Pet Shop Boys track, "Vulnerable" (from "Yes") sounds perfect with the word 'insomnia' replacing 'vulnerable', when you can't sleep at 3am. Again.
- Airports are both expensive and tedious at the same time. I fear this is somewhat a raw deal.
- There is never a dull moment if you walk around with a torch.
Now, I am sure you are all behaving out there, but play nice for the rest of the week, please. I am checking/polishing off the #twitstunt edits tomorrow - uh-huh, there are two versions - and then apparently there is yet another Bank Holiday on Monday. Sweet Jesus, how dull. How schedule-interfering. How bloody...Monday-ish.
Oh, well, whatever you are planning - dancing around a maypole with bells on, that kind of thing - do enjoy and have an 'arf'.
Ever onwards, little ones, ever onwards.