Friday, May 25, 2007

Wet Whitsun

It looks like it's going to be a soggy old Whitsun bank holiday weekend, which is a shame as I was hoping to attend to little bits and pieces in the garden. Oh well. There you go - never make any plans for a bank holiday. Guess I'll just need to crack on with some writing instead...

I leave you with this quote to ponder in case it all gets too much :

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." Sydney J. Harris

Mmmmm. How very apt. Have a great weekend whatever you are doing - or not doing.

2 comments:

  1. I've been gardening, making the most of the dry weather before tomorrow. Just off rowing in a minute.

    Sorry I didn't get in to read your short, by the way. Happy to look at next round, too, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have managed to sort out a few bits in the garden too - only a little light rain here and there, so nothing too traumatic!

    Thanks for the next round offer! Enjoy the rowing!

    ReplyDelete